Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 15 Songs of 2012

Here is my Spotify list, in no particular order:

  1. The 1975 – You
  2. Andrew Bird – Danse Caribe
  3. Beach House – Myth
  4. Best Coast – No One Like You
  5. Kacey Musgraves – Merry Go 'Round
  6. Kip Moore – Crazy One More Time
  7. Kodaline – All I Want
  8. Lana Del Rey – Ride
  9. The Limiñanas – Kinam Baby
  10. The Lumineers – Ho Hey
  11. Rodriguez – I Wonder
  12. Rose Cousins – One Way
  13. She's a Keeper – Snowglobe Blues (Live)
  14. Shiny Toy Guns – Wait for Me
  15. The Tallest Man On Earth – 1904
Songs were chosen based solely on my careful perusing of a larger list of over 400 tracks from this year I had in a separate playlist. Obviously that list needed to be pared down. 

This was a tough process. I couldn't get myself any lower than 15. 

Feel free to comment/add thoughts/troll away as one should with such 'best of' lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment